Friday, January 15, 2010

My Sister's and I

To those out there reading this: YES, I am alive! The Holiday's took a tole on me and it took a shaking to get back into the normal swing of things! :-)
I decided to do this post for(and dedicate it to) my four lovely sisters.
This photo was taken at Katie's wedding. Me, Katie's sister-in-law (another Katie), Martha, Lydia, Katie and Sarah



My oldest sister Katie. She's always been my motivation in life to be the best pianist I can be: and now that she's teaching me how to play Congregational's and key changes, maybe I will be!!!:-) I love you Katie!




My twin sisters: Sarah and Martha.
Sarah, notice I put your name first in order of age!!:-)
Sarah has always been the sister I can go to when I've got a problem. You'll always stick up for me and I love you for it!
Martha has always been roommate! haha, but she's also the one I go to when I need something. You're the best roommate anyone could ask for (and you put up with my slovenly messes). I'll love you always!





My sister Lydia:
Lydia was always my playmate as a child, and to this day we still do things together as much as possible. I love you Lydia!



A sappy post, I know. But I've wanted to post this for a year now. It's long overdue!
Katie, Sarah, Martha, Lydia,
I love you guys:
You're the best sisters anyone could ever have!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, Virginia.
I love you too,
Smooch smoo.

Katie

Anonymous said...

Of course we are. Although I'm a bit disappointed to see that you picked a rather unflattering picture to depict you, me, and Martha...how about one where I'm not 12 years old next time? :)

Anonymous said...

Skin your the best and a wonderful sister to have! I love you too.
Lydia

Lizzie McDonnell said...

Hey, nice post. You and your sisters all look a lot alike!

Aren't sisters the best!?!

*~Virginia~* said...

Yep, sister's ARE the best!!!:-)
Thanks for the comment!
And Sarah, you do NOT look 12! Or I don't think you do...:-)
If you and Martha would take more pictures with me....:-)

Anonymous said...

haha I guess I'm the last one to post about this subject. Cool thing you like my junk collecting ways too. Not sure what I'd do without you either. mawuu
mar