Thursday, December 21, 2017

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!

 
Last week I was so excited when it started snowing on Sunday night!  Many New Yorkers think I am crazy for enjoying the snow, but really, I've been deprived of snow for a few years now.  In Maryland, any snow we got wasn't even worth mentioning, and in California, there was practically no such thing as snow.  So I have been without a white Christmas now for almost eight years! 
 
 
It continued to snow throughout Monday, all day pretty much. 
 
 
 


Dan used his plow to plow out the church and our driveway, as well as a few neighbors.  I took this photo when one of our neighbors came over with his tractor to talk to Dan. 
 

 
Chula was absolutely LOVING the snow too!  This is the first snow she has really seen since being born. 

 
I took this short video of her playing in the snow.  We were both commenting on how our white dog looks incredibly yellow compared to the whiteness of the snow!
 
 
 
While it was snowing and Dan was plowing, I was baking Christmas cookies!  We made up these plates of cookies and delivered them to our neighbors in the snow. 


 
This really IS the most wonderful time of the year!  I love Christmas time! 

1 comment:

Nina said...

So fun! Merry Christmas!