Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Blizzard of 2010

THE SNOWSTORM OF 2010! :-D
On Friday night of last week, we got hit with about 2 feet of snow. :-) It was a blast! Then on Tuesday afternoon we started getting another dumping. By Wednesday evening we had another 2 feet. :-) I made sure to get plenty of pictures!
This is the biggest snow (I think) since 1993...
:-) Certainly the first BIG one that I remember.
Martha and Oliver shoveling

Me eating icicles...:-D

Homer


This is after the first snow













After the second snow. :-D


















We're supposed to get a few more inches on Monday...we'll see...:-)
I'm a skeptic until I see it landing.
Tonight I'm going with Oliver to a Youth day at my church, so I'm sure I'll have pictures to put up from there later.
Until later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like we made a good decision getting rid of that pine tree in front of the house...that would've been on top of the family room in no time. Also, it appears the snowblower is fixed...

*~Virginia~* said...

yeah....Yep we got her fixed! ;-)