Friday, November 5, 2010

College Happenings...

Wow! I hate that I havent written on here in such a long time! Lets see... Life has been pretty normal here lately...
Midterms were last week and today we had off school for a work day around campus. I spent my morning scraping gum off of the sidewalks. It was actually fun, and it was really nice to be able to get outside and spend some time in the sun!
My classes are going well and my grades are all keeping steady.
My private piano lessons are going well too! I am now playing Christmas songs...getting ready for the Christmas spirit. I always used to get upset when people would start with all of the Christmas decorating and Christmas music before Thanksgiving. However, now that I am not going to be home for Thanksgiving, I look forward to Christmas. Only 44 days until Christmas break! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are doing well!
Deanna

Anonymous said...

www.vertvsonline.com