Thursday, February 24, 2011

Introducing Tabitha Isabela Keckler...

I know that it has been forever since I last blogged on here. Whew, I'm back at college of course and I'm keeping pretty busy with my classes. I realized that the last post on here included pictures from the baby shower for Stuart and Tamara. In case anyone was wondering, YES Tamara had her baby! :D
I'm an AUNT! YAY!
This is my new niece, Tabitha Isabela Keckler. :) I am REALLY looking forward to meeting her in May!


I think this is my favorite picture of her! She looks so cute and tiny...and the way she rolls up in a ball reminds me of a little porcupine. :D




The happy family!





I am looking forward to May so much!!!!!!!!!! (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! Congrats on becoming an aunt :-)
Deanna

Cora Beth said...

She is so adorable, Virginia! You must be so happy. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and your your brother/sister!!

She is QUITE adorable! And look at that hair!! Precious!

Sarah

*~Virginia~* said...

Thank you all! :) I am VERY happy! :D

Elizabeth McDonnell said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog, Virginia.

Yeah, it's impossible to keep up with everyone's blogs. I'm not very good at it. Just got caught up on yours though. ;)

Desirae Clopper said...

Congrats on becoming an Aunt! I must say I'm a little jealous. :) Oh well! Someday I'll be one, right? :)

Desirae