Thursday, May 26, 2011

Our new property

Hello!

There have been a couple of things that I just realized I never mentioned on my blog here! So I thought I'd let you in on the big news...


Well, last fall my family bought a new property. It's right down the road from where we live now, so it isn't a far drive or anything. It has 13 acres and a small stream running through the bottom of it. It also has a beautiful farm house with it, which we are currently renting out.


Here are just a few pictures of the "new place."


The pasture where we put 5 beef cows



It also has a railroad track running straight through it. :)




After crossing the tracks:




Our goats






And my favorite: the hogs. :)





It's a beautiful property and I'm really glad my parents bought it! We have already planted TONS of crops on it: Apples, cabbage, tomatoes, arugula, radishes, peanuts and parsnips.


It's going to be a great summer!








No comments: