Friday, June 3, 2011

Cleaning up a bit!

On Tuesday I noticed what rough shape the flower bed seemed to be in...so I tried to clean it out a little bit. There's nothing I like better than to clean something up and see results!




This is what it looked like before started.




And this was when I ended....:)







and another picture after.





Behind the staircase its hard to see a difference in the two pictures, but before I started working here, weeds were the only form of habitation. I planted a lot of impatiens though, in their place. This summer the flowerbed should look great!




And after:




After a hard days work, there's nothing like one of my mom's strawberry milkshakes!! :D





Oh and I just had to show you all our new kittens! They were born under our back porch and they are VERY cute! :)


Until later!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice Virginia! And the milkshake sounds heavenly :-)
Deanna