Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Speedy Joe's

Rebekah, Leslie and I went on an outing the other day.  We were searching for a bag for Rebekah but ended up at Speedy Joe's instead. 

There is a food establishment near my school called "Speedy Joe's."  Since our first week in Lancaster, Leslie and I have been joking that we wanted to try it out.  I say "joking" because it looks interesting from the outside...
But anyway, we were nearby and Leslie suggested we try it out for dinner. 

So these are a few pictures from our fantastic time at Ross and Speedy Joe's.





This is Speedy Joe's.




We were pleasantly surprised with the food and service.  It was REALLY good! 
So we are Speedy Joe supporters. 
And of course, I just HAD to get my picture taken by the sign...




And lastly, this is just a random picture of the sunset while we were driving back to campus. 







No comments: