Monday, July 22, 2013

4th of July

 
I had a wonderful time on our 4th of July celebration!  We actually couldn't celebrate on the 4th, since I had to go to market, and it fell in the middle of the week.  But we celebrated on the 7th instead. 
 
I made this patriotic cake, which actually turned out decent!  I was happy!  :)
 

 
We all went to Katie and Ryan's house and had a nice meal and cookout. 

 
I hung out with the kiddos for awhile :)

 
We set off a billion sparklers

 
me, with three of my four siblings.  I don't know where Katie was at...


 
We went for a boat ride on Katie and Ryan's pond...:)

 
Annnd, that's about it for now!  :)  I haven't been taking many pictures lately, since I lost my camera's rechargeable batteries :)  I've been burning through the regular AA's like crazy! But no worries, I'll find them soon :)
Until later!


No comments: