Monday, July 21, 2014

ROADTRIP to CA

I made my first roadtip across country alone!  It was awesome.  I began traveling on the 4th of July, and arrived in CA on the 6th in the morning, so I was booking it. :)
 
I tried to get pictures of all the state signs I passed, but I couldn't get Oklahoma because it was dark.
 
 



 
I took a short break at an indian trading post and visited with some buffalo.



 
I saw the most beautiful rainbow in Arizona on Sunday morning...


 
I tried to get a picture "eating" the rainbow.  But it was hard...


 
It was a fun roadtrip.  I have decided that next time I do it, I will travel the old historic route 66!  It will take longer and be really fun since there are so many cool historic little towns and sights. 
I have been in CA now since the 7th of July.  My masters program has been going well, but it is very intense; much harder than college. :) 
I finish up this Friday!  I will post some more pictures later! 


No comments: