Friday, March 27, 2015

Rehearsal dinner

As many of you know, I traveled home this past Thursday for my sisters wedding!  It was an exciting time, and I tried my best to document the occasion with pictures, but I know I missed a lot of fun moments.  Ah well...hopefully the photographer got them all! 
This post will be from the Friday before the wedding.  I got home late Thursday night, and Friday morning I went to my sister Katie's house to help her and Martha make bouquets and boutonnières.  
 


Some of these pictures are blurry and small because they came off of my phone. 
 


 
While we were cutting out tulle and ribbon, Reuben was enjoying playing with the tulle as well  :)

 
The day I got home, it snowed!  haha, I think the snow came just because I was visiting :)


 
I know the pictures are small, but I took these pictures of my nephew Reuben while we were in the car on the way the rehearsal dinner.  He's so cute!



 
The rehearsal dinner was at a small café that has newly opened in Mt. Holly.  I must say, all of the food was really delicious, and the café was so cute and inviting! 

 
I forgot to take a picture of the food, but it looked just as good as it tasted.  This was the cute little sign as you walked in. 

 
And, this is where I started failing as a photographer...I got only one photo from the rehearsal dinner and none from the rehearsal because I was playing the violin. 

 
I will post pictures from the wedding tomorrow!  It was a lovely time, and I look forward to posting about it tomorrow.


No comments: