Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Catching up

It's so exciting to be engaged!  Sometimes, it seems like a dream.  I remember when I was quite young, having the dream that someday I would get married.  When I was young, all I ever wanted was to get married.  When I got older, I began pursuing different dreams as my dream of getting married seemed so far away. 
Now, reality has hit me and both of my dreams are being fulfilled.  I am a piano teacher and have been for five years now.  That was my career dream.  I am a Christian school teacher, and have been teaching now for six months, and that was a goal of mine.  Another one of my dreams was to get married and I will be doing that in just 79 days! 
Dan and I had our engagement pictures taken in November.  Here are just a few of my favorites! 






 
79 days until I say "I do!"

1 comment:

The K. Family said...

Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for you both!