Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Rain, rain, rain.......

I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a long time! We've been so busy trying to keep up with the work that its hard to have a free moment to write.
This is the newest member of our pets. Our cat had this kitten, and Martha and Daniel named him Peter (for some reason). I normally am not much of an animal person (with the exception of my dog Homer), but Peter's pretty cute! :-)


This is just a random picture of me.....:)
Over the past week, we have had about 7-8 inches of rain!
Yesterday it was absolutely POURING!!!! I managed to get some pictures.
This was when it stopped.











It hasn't rained YET today, but I just hung a load of laundry on the line, so it probably will soon! :-) haha!
I'll post later this week HOPEFULLY!!!!!:-)

4 comments:

Miriam N. said...

"Random" is right... =)

*~Virginia~* said...

la la la la la la la ......wait, did I hear something?????
HAHAHAAH!!!!!! JUST KIDDING!
Love you Miriam!

Cora Beth said...

WOW---that is a LOT of rain!!!

I thought it was neat that you posted a picture of a kitten yesterday, as I found our first kitten of the year yesterday as well! :)

*~Virginia~* said...

haha, thats so funny Cora! :)
and yes, we got even more last night!:)