Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Majesty MusiCollege

Well, yesterday night I got back from Majesty MusiCollege in Valley Forge, PA. I went there with a group from my church, and we had a blast!
I completely forgot that I had my camera with me until the second day, which is why all of these pictures are really lame.
This is Mrs. Martin, our chauffeur. :-) I kept on offering to drive, but for some reason she declined......:-)

Me, taking a random picture of myself in the mirror at our hotel.
Gary Emory, making people eat bananas. I was glad he didn't draft me to do that. I was drafted to go on the platform and act out a play with two other people. :-)


Dr. Frank Garlock was celebrating his birthday, so we (everyone at MusiCollege) signed birthday cards for him.






Martha and Daniel at the Pizza shop.


Mitchell, trying to decide what to get.....:-)



Daniel with one of those famous Philly Cheese Steak's.



I managed to get a few pictures of the choir. Since I was in the Teen Choir, I was off to the side of the auditorium.


After every MusiCollege (this is my fourth), I'm always a little sad. I can't wait until next year's! :-)


8 comments:

Hartley Family Blog said...

It looks like you had a great time! I've always wanted to go to that. Are you staying out of trouble? :D

Lauren

Cora Beth said...

What would life be like without music?

Anonymous said...

it wasnt at Calvary Baptist this year?

Cora Beth said...

Oh, Virgina, I just wanted to thank you for your help on my squash mystery! I looked at the pictures in the article you sent and I think that's very likely what kind of squash we have in our garden. :) I had never heard of it before!

Thanks for your help~

*~Virginia~* said...

yeah, Lauren you should come next year!!!!!! :-)
Cora, your very welcome! and Life would be so boring without music, i think! :-)

*~Virginia~* said...

Nope, it was at Valley Forge Baptist Temple....They said that they're going to go to a different church every year now to mix things up.

Naomi K said...

I'm a little bit jealous :) Someday I'll have to go to one of those...Looks like so much fun!

*~Virginia~* said...

It is!!!!:-) You should come to next years' !!!!:-)