Sunday, August 16, 2009

Picnic at Oakside Park

Yesterday after Daddy and I got back from the Westminster Farmers Market, we went to a picnic at Oakside Park. Our church was hosting a picnic for all of the bus kids and their parents.
We had a decent turnout, and everyone had a nice time. I managed to snap quite a few pictures too....:-)
Mr. Joe, My dad, Mr. Dale, and Mr. Joe grilling hot dogs.

I was told by one of the kids, that I resemble this guy. So, of course I had to get a picture with him. Jena wanted in it too! :-) She's one of my kids in Nursery.

kids playing





Our Pavilion



The food line. :-)


My Dad was able to share his testimony and just speak to everyone.


Mr. and Mrs. Myers are always AWESOME at coming up with games for the little kids.


Mr. Welty started a game of kickball for the older kids.



Ryan, getting ready to kick. :-)






Britney, Mariah, me, Laken, Kelsey and Danielle



Laken and I. Mrs. Carey was trying to get a picture of us looking mad, but Laken kept ruining it by laughing! :-)


Mariah and I



Mr. Martin was trying to squirt Mariah and I with a water pistol.


Laken and I being weird


It was a fun time, and I think everybody had fun.
That's it for now, 'til next time! :-)

2 comments:

Naomi K said...

Wow! Looks like it was an exciting picnic :)

*~Virginia~* said...

haha, oh it was! :-)