Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas at Grandma's

On Christmas Day we had a short Church service early and then went to my Grandparents house. As usual, there was TONS of food! ;-)
This is my Uncle John and Martha. Uncle John doesn't like pictures, but oh well. :-)
Daniel's siblings, Laura and Nathan came over for Christmas too. From left to right, Laura, Daniel, Nathan and Oliver
Ryan washing dishes. :-)


Sarah and Katie in deep discussion while eating crackers and cheese.


Katie and I



My Cousin, Jonathan


Stuart and Tamara



Katie and Ryan



Laura



My three brothers (or soon to be): Mark, Ryan and Daniel


Ryan, Mark, Oliver and I made a giant snowman



It was Mark's idea to put antlers on it...:-)



I had a wonderful time this Christmas, spending time with my family and friends.
I hope it was the same for you all!

1 comment:

Cora Beth said...

It looks like you had a lovely Christmas. :) I like your big snowman!

Thanks for commenting today--and for letting me know that you've tried commenting before but it hasn't been working. I was beginning to think you'd fallen off the face of the blogging world. :)

Blessings to you throughout this new year~
Cora