Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bride and Bridesmaid dress patterns!:-D

WOW! It's been awhile! It's hard to believe that its December already! Time flies... We just had our first snow of about two inches. :-D
Well, I'm really behind in my news and pictures, but I don't want to pitch it all into one HUGE post, so I'll space it out. :-D
The other Sunday (when Sarah was home for Thanksgiving break) we took some cheesy "sister" pictures. It was fun! An afterwards we had a party cutting out the patterns for Lydia's wedding dress, and all of our bridesmaid dresses.
Holding Sarah, since she's the smallest! :-D

A goofy picture of us all holding hands...






Mark and Daniel cutting out patterns


While we cut, Ryan made us grilled cheese sandwiches in the kitchen...:-D


So there's ONE post! :-D
It might take me a bit to get to the next one, as I'm putting up Christmas decorations at the same time I'm posting. :-D
YAY, Christmas is almost here!!!!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, who is that sexy girl in the purple/pink shirt in the middle of the picture where you all are holding hands? I wish I looked as good as she does! :D :D :D

Cora Beth said...

How nice that your fellas helped you with your sewing project!!!

*~Virginia~* said...

It IS nice!!!!:-D