Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A day on the farm :-)

Hey there! Wow...this is a busy busy week so far. Its the week of the wedding and we're keeping up with markets too.
This is a picture Lydia and I took after trying out some hairdos for her wedding.

eggs, eggs, eggs coming out our EARS! :-)

Mark, working with the greens


Oliver, Lydia and Mark. THEY look happy!:-D


This is what we look like after using the transplanter in the mud all day. :D




I figure, if I'm gonna put up a nasty picture or Oliver, I need to put one up of me...:-)





This is me, on Sunday afternoon









Well, 3 more days until the BIG DAY! ahhh, I'm getting excited!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Virginia!! Can't wait for LOTS of pictures from the wedding?!!
Seems like a lot of people are getting married these days.... :)

Y'all look like you had a hard day working in the garden!! If that's what you call it... :) Wow!

Here's a few sites I've found when looking for 'hairdos' - I'm a big hair person... I do all my sisters hair sometimes and my mom's all the time. I love it!

Not all of them are modest at all but, I just like to look at the hair.

http://intimelyfashion.com/index2.html

http://www.martinparsons.com/flash/

http://mariemadelinestudio.typepad.com/mariemadeline_studio/2009/03/oldfashioned-curls-with-a-modern-twist-no-pun-intended.html#comments

Sarah G.

Anonymous said...

Your hair is so similar to mine! It looks the same as mine does when I blow dry it! :)

Sarah G.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Looking forward to the wedding tomorrow! Hope everything goes well for you all :-)
Deanna

Cora Beth said...

Dear Virginia~
Just a note to say I'm praying for the wedding to be very special, memorable, happy and, well, just wonderful for you all!
Looking forward to pictures... :)
Love,
Cora

*~Virginia~* said...

Thank you all for the comments! And Sarah, thanks for the links! I love trying my hair up in new styles!:D