Sunday, August 15, 2010

Summer Music Academy 2010

I mentioned in one of my previous posts that I went to Music camp in Pensacola FL again this year. Well, I thought I'd post some pictures from that. :D
I had a great time as always (this was my third year) and I learned a LOT. I think this year was by far the best so far.
This is a picture I took and thought was funny because (from the left) Caleb, Joshua and Shiloh are all looking in the same direction. :D



Joshua and Daniel. And Wesley and Jami in the background. :D
We we laughing about SOMETHING at lunch. :D Joshua and Caleb


Joshua, Caleb, me, Alyssa and one of our couselors Kirsten. (She was AWESOME!)



There was an event called Waky Olympics on Thursday night. Basically it was a game to try to get EVERYONE soaking wet. I made it almost the whole way through the night and then THIS guy, Justin....haha, his cousin Kevin and another friend named Abe DUNKED me with a bucket full of water. ARRRRRGH!:)


Me bowling with Robert























Jesse was a WONDERFUL violinist!





My little brother, Michael. I was borrowing his hat.















This is Caleb, Jami and the OTHER Caleb:)
and to the left, Jami and I ice skating



















Ice Skating with Catherine





Michael and I trying to kill each other....:)



This is a goofy pic...


This is me, Daniel and KT holding Daniel still until the pic took. :D (Daniel didnt want in the picture I don't think...:D





Joshua, Kirsten, Francis, Hannah, Caleb me and another counselor Meghan. I'm holding up the prize I got for being "Best all around camper"....How that happened I have NO CLUE!!!





Me, Clarissa, Elizabeth, Alyssa, Melody, Catherine and Colleen. We were all kinda like roomates. :D

This was after the wacky olympics. :D




Jed, Ken, Patrick, Micah, Joshua and Johnny trying to be body guards



The Choir



The last day: Caleb, Caleb, me and Stephen

Stephen and Ken

I love this pic! :D Kathleen, adina and Jillian. :D


Wesley, Irineu, Kathleen, Adina, Jillian, Fernando, Leonardo

me with Fernando


Meghan and I




Kirsten with the Brazilian group!



Elisa, Wes and Jami wading in the fountain...:D


Joshua and I


blurry group picture!

The graduating seniors, Shiloh, Melody, me and Wes




Miriam came to pick up her two siblings so we got to hang out for a bit!!!!:D




Arm wrestling going on between Josh B. and Michael. :) This is what happens when I tell them to make funny faces.




Josh, Joseph and I having one of our many unsmiling contests. KT should've been in this pic...he was the king of not smiling. :D

Getting ready to leave...:'( Esther, Miriam and I


As always, it was SO much fun! I'm sad that I won't be able to go back next year. But I guess its time for me to move on to college....YES. I MUST! :D I need to just keep on telling myself that. :)
Until later folks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Virginia! Looks like ya had a blast! :)

Like all the pictures!

Sarah G.

*~Virginia~* said...

thanks Sarah! :)