Sunday, August 29, 2010

Going away party

My mom has been planning a "going away" party for me for a few weeks now. :D That was today. By a "little party" I was thinking maybe a few marshmallows, hot dogs, and maybe some ice cream.
But as usual, my mom went above and beyond and had my sisters and brothers bring dishes. We had this HUGE meal...and there were BALLOONS...:D
Anyway, I managed to get a few shots.
Everyone getting ready to eat


My mom wanted pictures taken with all of my siblings before I leave.
This is me with Daniel and Martha.


All of "the girls" , Sarah, Lydia, Martha, me and Katie. Don't mind the weird faces Katie and I are making...:D



Oliver and I. and Yes, he meant to do that. :)


me with Ryan and Katie. :)



with Stuart and Tamara,


With Mark and Lydia,




The one of just me and Sarah was taken on Mark's camera, so I didn't have that one.
And the best: :)
me with my parents. <3


Tamara and I


Lydia and I


awwww, Mark and Lydia.

All of that food must've made Stuart and Oliver tired...:)




I had a great time and my family definitely went really big on the party for me. :D But I loved it.
I'll be leaving for college on the 1st of September.
Please keep in touch! Love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowzers we look amazing

*~Virginia~* said...

yes we do! :) I don't know whether this is Sarah or Katie...:)