Saturday, September 11, 2010

College Life

Yes, I'm at college in CA...
and its been forever since I've written on here. I missed my blogging!
Anyway, I'm at Golden State Baptist College officially now. Its okay, and I'm sure I'll grow to like it, but I'm pretty homesick right now.
Anyway, I have a few pictures:
This is the day before I left. My parents, Oliver and I played scrabble. :)

On my third day at college after kind of settling in, I went to a baseball game. Me...and baseball...it was almost the end of the world. :) It was the A's against the Angels. The A's won by a landslide...


On Monday, there was a Labor Day picnic at the park. I pretty much ate the whole time. I went walking on the trail and fell in a gopher hole...:) That was exciting...
and of course, where would we be without the Jungle Gym? :)



Me, in sunny CA


at the picnic

Then on Tuesday the college girls went on a trip to San Francisco to Pier 39. This is me, with Alcatraz in the background.



I saw quite a few sea lions there...



Alcatraz




and, that's it for now!
I promise I will try to keep up a little more on here! Today was the first day of class, so I need to STUDY too. :)

No comments: