Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Life in general

Whew, it's good to be back on blog! Every now and then I take a long break from blogging, not on purpose but because I just don't have time for it.


I'm back though!


Lately, I've been thinking more about college. It is right around the corner again: I'm leaving next Monday and won't be back until Christmas break! :-( So I'm starting to pack boxes and my bags to take to California.


In the meantime however, I've been keeping busy with events and just normal living around my house.

We had a small bridal shower for Martha the other week. That was nice.


As it gets closer and closer to Autumn, I find myself working in the rain a lot more... :)




Before it started getting really chilly, every Sunday afternoon was "pool time at Martha's house." I think this picture is so funny!





And one Sunday afternoon, Katie drove over Martha's well... :-)




In the church nursery with my niece.



Tabitha



That's about it for now. I will keep updating my blog as it gets closer to my departure...

Until then!~

No comments: