Thursday, September 1, 2011

California again...


Well, I am officially in California again. This week of orientation has gone very slowly. The worst part about it is adjusting to a new school. This one is much bigger and it's more difficult to get used to. I'm sure as soon as classes start on Monday though, I'll be fine.



Last week my family came over for the last time before I left. It was a nice get-together and I especially enjoyed taking pictures of my adorable niece. :)





























Martha and I took a picture too.




The weather here is a little different from where I was before in California. I am in the desert now, so it is very dry and hot. Oh my goodness, and the WIND!! :D I'm excited about this school year though. :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pictures thanks for sharing loves from the netherlands.. soraya and huub

*~Virginia~* said...

Thank you! I appreciate your comment! :)