Saturday, February 11, 2012

Devils Punchbowl

Last week I went with a few friends to a park nearby called Devils Punchbowl. There are huge stone boulders on every side and in the center of the park is a huge punchbowl-looking hole.


I was sure to take a lot of pictures! I realized that even though I am out in the middle of the desert, there is some beautiful scenery out here!




We took this picture after we reached the end of our hiking trail.



Leslie and I



















Leslie and I










Leslie, Lena and I















I had a wonderful time and am looking forward to going again. We've decided that we will go there once a month or so. :)

Other than that, I have been keeping busy with my projects and homework.

I am looking forward to going home for the summer! There are only 88 days left. :-)

No comments: