Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Life in my second semester at WCBC

Well, it's the beginning of a new semester!

I have two new roommates this semester, since two of my roommates from last year didn't return. We took room pictures the other day, but since Mackenzie, Beth Anne and I decided they look awful, Lydia said that we can take new ones.

These are the ones we took last week.










Handbell choir started up again yesterday evening! There are many new members this semester, so it will be fun getting to know all of them.


Today in my Christian School Music class, I had to teach a theory lesson. I was pretty scared because I don't like to get up in front of people, especially my peers. But it went fairly well with the exception of being a little short in length. I also had a Biblical Ethics quiz...I had antinomianism, situationism, and hierarchialism running through my brain all this morning as a result. :)
Well, other than my busy class schedule, not very much has been new here. Hopefully you all enjoyed a wonderful weekend and are ready for this week! :)





No comments: