Friday, October 26, 2012

Midterms-CHECK

I am officially done with my midterms.  Whew...less than half of the semester is left now!  46 days, to be exact.
 
Projects are becoming due now.
 
 
In my sunday school class last week, we had a scavenger hunt. 
There were about 4-5 people in a team, junior girls and guys.
So we had to run around to different spots on campus and take pictures and videos of us with certain objects, then email them in.  My team didn't win, but we got some funny pictures out of it.  Oh, we had a good time too.  haha! 
One of my friends has a picture of me in one of the clothes dryers, so I'll see if I can find that one...
 
 
Well, I just got news this morning that my nephew is on his way!  I'm so excited about being an aunt again.  I'm sure I'll be posting on here as soon as I hear word. 
 

No comments: