Sunday, April 14, 2013

Life in April

As a room, we're pretty addicted to Dutch Blitz
 
 
 
And when it's not Dutch Blitz, it's arm wrestling...
 
 

 

 
Actually, that was just a one-time thing...:) 
 
Anyway, since the last time I posted, the weather got really nice and warm...but today, it got pretty awful again.  It's not as dusty as before, but it's bad.  One of our staff members told us that we've only gotten 1 inch of rain in Lancaster, in the past year.  That's pretty bad...they need rain badly.  When the wind rips through, the dust and sand is so loose, it just flies.  It makes for a bad hair day, and a bad everything day really.  Dust in your mouth, ears, nose, hair...and in the room too.  It's covering our windowsill, even though the window is closed!
  So that's the weather here. 
 
As for life, it's going great!  This week is going to be busy with Neighborhood Impact, and I'll be babysitting too.  I'm really excited about it!
 
That's it for now.  I checked the book The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle out of the library, and since I haven't read it in years, I'm kind of hooked. 
 
Until later!


No comments: