Thursday, April 25, 2013

Lumpia and Orchestra

The other day I babysat a church members kids.  It was so much fun!  We played candyland (which I haven't played since I was very young) and stuffed church bulletins.  I gave them piano lessons and then we went to the park.  After running around and playing all afternoon at the park, we came back and ate some pizza.  It was a great day and I had so much fun doing it.  I'm looking forward to the next time! 
 

My orchestra is having its spring concert this Friday!  The other day, we had a 7-hour rehearsal.  It was pretty intense and long...after the day, my shoulders were soooo sore.  Anyway, it was worth it because I got to try lumpia for the first time.  It was really really good.  


That's all that's been happening here lately.  I'll keep you posted on these last couple of weeks, since there are only 19 days left now! 
 
Until later!


No comments: