Thursday, June 20, 2013

Father's Day and VBS

It never rains but yet it pours! :D  Last week, nearly every day we had a shower or a storm of some kind.  I got used to wearing my raincoat, boots and umbrella :)
 
 

I know this is late, but a very Happy Father's Day!  :)  I know I am so very thankful for my dad...he's worked hard his entire life, providing for me and my siblings and mom.  There's never been a doubt in my mind that he loves me: I know he does.  I thank God for the dad that I have...



Annnd the last bit of "news" is that Bible school started on Sunday evening and just ended last night.  It was an amazing time.  We had an all-time high on the number of children who came.  The two buses were packed with kids, and there were no seats empty in the church auditorium.  It was a problem, but a great problem to have.  This only reminds us again that we desperately need to begin looking for a new place...:)


Here is a picture of the girls, during one of the craft nights.   


 
 
Well, that is it for now.  I have a lot more pictures, so I will be posting them later.  I'm off to market now though, so until later!


No comments: