Sunday, June 2, 2013

Memorial Day Activities

Although Memorial Day fell on a weekday this year, I was really glad that we were able to 'celebrate' even just a little with a meal outside on the patio and these delicious kabobs!
 
 
After we were done eating, we went and finished transplanting and laying black plastic.

 
Guess what my dad and one of our workers found?  A snake!  I hate snakes, but my dad assured me that it was not poisonous and that it didn't even have any fangs.  So I held it...


 
It was scary!!!!


 
So that was my Memorial Day.   We weren't able to do too much for fun, since there was a lot of work that needed done, but what we did, was very nice.  :) 
This week starts our CSA's!  So from here on 'til the end of the summer, we will be busy busy!  I'll be sure to keep this blog updated though, with the pictures I take.  :) Until then!


No comments: