Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Roommates 2013

I have some awesome roommates this year!  We took our room pictures on Sunday morning and attempted to match.  :) 
 
 



 
Some of them turned out really good :) 
 
Well, today is the third day of classes! So far, my classes have gone really well!  My first hour class is history of civilization...I'm pretty excited about it because I love history. 
Other than classes and work, I've been practicing piano a LOT lately.  Yesterday I put in 4 hours and honestly, I wasn't trying to, I simply lost track of time.  Usually when I practice for over 2 hours, my shoulders cramp up and I can hear the fatigue IN my playing...but yesterday and the day before, I didn't notice anything. 
So I'm excited to think that my muscles are adjusting to playing piano a lot again.  I had missed it over the summer (since I really didn't have much time to practice).
 
Well, that is all the "news" I have for now...until later!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you're readjusting well to school life again, Virginia! :) It looks like you have a really nice, fun group of people to share your living space with!

God bless you,
~Cora