Sunday, September 8, 2013

Guess Who?

Guess who is a SENIOR??????
 
It's hard to believe just how much time has passed since I left for my freshman year of school! 
 
 
I tried to get a re-do of the pictures taken with my parents...to the left is the picture we took before I left for my freshman year in 2010, to the right, my senior year.
 
On the bottom, I have a picture taken with Mark and Lydia in 2010 when I left for my freshman year...on the right a picture of me and Mark and Lydia's SON, Hudson.  :) 
 
 
 
 
So I'm at school now, and I've started working already.  Classes start tomorrow.  This week has been a week of orientation and registration.  I'm super excited for classes to start though! 
Well, I will post later about my roommates with some pictures we've taken. :)


No comments: