Saturday, October 12, 2013

The People in the Blue Shirts

For the past month, we have heard "So, what's with the blue shirts?" in our community.  I know I mentioned it briefly in my last post about LoveWorksav.  On Wednesday the college was able to take a day out of classes and go to different areas of our community and show that Love works! This Sunday is our LoveWorks Sunday, so we are expecting a lot of visitors!
 
My dorm went to an open lot and cleaned it, picking up trash and taking it all to the dump. 
 
Wednesday was the first rainy, cold day of the season too!  But it was really fun to be a part of!
 
 
My roommates and I took a picture before we left our room. 


 
I'm excited about tomorrow and to see how much of an impact something so small as picking up trash could have made on people in Lancaster.


No comments: