Sunday, November 3, 2013

Catching up

My deepest apologies for not posting anything recently!  Life has been...hectic to say the least.  I'm working nearly 25 hours a week now and it seems like projects and classes are getting tough to keep up with!  Midterms were the week before last week, then last week I had four big projects due.  This week I am working every day...things like that.  
The best part is that I was able to work my hours, and still finish everything that needed done. 
 
This is just an idea of how my schedule looks.   
 
 
 
Thank goodness Saturdays I don't have to work til the afternoon so I have all morning usually to do stuff in the room.  The other week my roommates and I re-arranged our room.  It was fun and refreshing. 

 
I had to take this picture of Sierra up in the overhead storage spaces.  She's goofy :)

 
One day 2 weeks ago, I had off work!  So my roommates and I went shopping for a few Christmas things!  We stocked up on Christmas lights, and now my roommates are dying to decorate!  The Grinch in me came out and I am insisting in waiting for a little longer, so that we don't get "tired" of the jolliness of Christmas.  I may end of giving in to their pressure and we might decorate next week.  Or perhaps right between my and Sierra's birthdays.  As a celebration. :)

 
So that's what has been going on in the past three-ish weeks.  I will try try TRY to keep up more with this blog and posting on it! 
SO until next month- I mean, next time I have a chance to post....;) 


No comments: