Saturday, December 21, 2013

San Francisco here I come!

Before the semester ended, I took a trip to San Jose to visit my friends.  I had so much fun with them...and on Saturday they took me to San Francisco.  I haven't been there in 3 years so it was really nice to visit again. 
 
 
I just had to get a picture with these faces...
 
 
We were headed to Pier 39, and my friend put it into her GPS...well the GPS took us straight to the REAL legit pier...haha!

 
We had the WORST time trying to find a parking place...we drove for 2 hours around and around the blocks trying to find one.  When we finally DID find one, we were pretty happy...

 
On the pier, we visited the Krazy Kaps shop...

 
And saw Alcatraz from a distance...

 
And took a gazillion photos...



 
I got this picture taken with one of the silver street performers...he tried to kiss me.  haha
 
 
These are some pictures I edited...the first, from our freshman years, the second, our senior year.  Pretty crazy how much time has passed!!!!
 



 
Anyway, it was a wonderful visit and I look forward to hopefully doing it again sometime soon!


No comments: