Friday, April 4, 2014

I became a Tourist...

About a month ago I realized that I was not scheduled to work on a Saturday (which is unusual for me).  It just so happened that there was a college activity that to the Hollywood Bowl and the LA Grove.  So I decided I should go on at least one activity this year. 
I felt like such a tourist! 
 
Here, I felt the need to show everyone where the Hollywood Bowl was.
 
 
With one of my best friends, Sarah.  I'm so excited to be a bridesmaid in her wedding in June!
 

 
All of us, in front of the tiny, miniscule, hard-to-read Hollywood sign.



At the LA Grove, we walked into an Anthropologie store.  As much as I love Anthropologie's style, their prices are through the roof. SO we modeled some aprons and then left...

 
Here, I'm trying to point out the Hollywood sign again

 
I was enjoying the warm sunny day at the LA Grove

 
A very non-flattering picture of me and Marianna

 
There was a super old truck just randomly sitting there outside the grove, so naturally, we became tourists again.

 
This man was trying to give me a newspaper, so I obliged.


 
Annnnnd that's it from my first (and probably last) college activity of the year. :) 


No comments: