Friday, June 19, 2020

Family Photos 2020

Since both of the girls are napping I thought this was the perfect time to make a quick post.  We had our family photos taken last week and this session was by far, my favorite of all the family photos we've had taken.  Our photographer enjoys taking candid shots of us doing what we do.  I enjoy posing and doing exactly what the photographer suggests.
We met in the middle and I'm getting better at being natural though I know someone's taking my picture (at least I think so :)
This is also the first year that I haven't still been having to wear maternity clothes in our photo session, because I have lost weight.  It was a celebration time for me!





































Hope you enjoy seeing them as much as we enjoyed having them taken!




1 comment:

Nina said...

They are beautiful!