Monday, September 7, 2009

Corn Maze

Hello everyone!
Its been awhile since I last posted. On Saturday I went to the Cherry Crest Farm in Lancaster. Martha, Daniel and a girl from my church named Kelsey, and I did the corn maze that they have. I was fun, and I got a few pictures from then.
This picture is from when I was at camp. I'm sitting in front of the Sports Center on the fountain. : )



Right before we started the maze. Martha's acting goofy!:-)


Kelsey and I went together through the maze. we decided that we were going to beat Martha and Daniel out. We missed them by just 16 minutes!
This is Kelsey, climbing on the hay bales in the maze.:-) haha, they are there for little kids, but we were climbing on them anyway.


The theme this year was "Visit Pennsylvania." As you can see from the hillside. :-)


Out front they had this horse made out of flowers. And of course, I HAD to take a picture of it! haha!

That's about all that's been going on lately. I'll keep you all posted as soon as I have more news!

2 comments:

Cora Beth said...

What great pictures! What kind of flowers was the horse made of--do you know? That must have taken some time to make that...

*~Virginia~* said...

haha, yeah I'd imagine! :-) Its made out of Mums...Thats what my Landscaper-sister told me! :-)