Sunday, September 27, 2009

Tag

I have been "Tagged" by my blogging friend, Cora Beth. Thank you so much, Cora!
The rules are to pass this award on to 7 other bloggers whom I think are honest in their blogging and to list 10 honest things about myself.
It took me awhile to find some time to actually do this and think about it, but this is what I've come up with!
1. I love doing small things with my family: like going to a park, ordering out pizza, going out to eat, and going to church...
2. (Cora, I'm kind of copying off of your answers! :-)) I'm a "outgoing" person (I think) but I've been told on NUMEROUS occasions that I'm very quiet, and shy. So I'm basically really confused. haha! I guess because everyone see's something different in me. I think I'm a huge talker, but when I'm compared with my siblings, people say that I'm very quiet.
3. I play the violin, piano and organ. I love the piano the best though! Also, I've just become the First Chair (for violins) in my Homeschool orchestra.
4. I have a LOT of pen pals! ( can you see a trend Cora Beth???:-) I've always loved writing snail mail letters much better than emails. There's just something so EXCITING about getting a letter in the mail!!! :-)
5. I'm not much of a "Go-getter." I'll sit back and relax about almost everything. I'm really trying to work on this too, because it can be a bad thing.
6. I love doing things around the house which most people consider to be just normal. Hanging the laundry is something that I've loved since I was little.
7. I can't swim. :-( I've tried and tried to learn, and if I ever tell you something like "I went swimming the other day", what I REALLY mean, is that I was Floating on a floater. I sink every time I try to swim.
8. I dislike Citrus Fruits..Oranges, Tangerines, Pineapple, you name it.
9. I love any cheese products!!!:-)
10. And....I have been scared of snakes since I stepped on a big one when i was about 10....:-)

Well, there you have it!
I just wanted to say that I'm sorry I havent posted abything in a long time! I'm still alive, just very busy!
So, I'll post something again (hopefully) in the near future!

2 comments:

Cora Beth said...

This was so fun to read, Virginia!!! :)
I too can't believe it's Fall, and there is still so much to be done before the white stuff flies in the sky...
Anyway, I'm glad you're still alive! :)
Love,
Cora

*~Virginia~* said...

haha, thanks!
much love!