Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Early Graduation Present

My Grandma came over the other day with an early graduation present for me!
She and my mom LOVE quilting, and she's made a quilt for each of my siblings then the graduate, and another when they get married.
Since I'm graduating this year (WE HOPE! haha!), this is my graduation present.
I LOVE it!

Each of siblings had Their favorite thing on they're quilt, so I asked for mine to be music notes. :-)



I totally love it, and I think its a great graduation present! :-)
Until later!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey! I read your blog everyday, and i love every post. I couldnt get to comment for a LOOOOONNNNNGGGG time because i couldnt get an account, or a gmail account. So i just want to tell you that i am a big fan of your blog, and you can become a fan too by going to my blog www.rrr0909.blogspot.com

Cora Beth said...

That is so beautiful, Virginia! It must have taken many, many hours of work, but the results were worth it. :)

*~Virginia~* said...

Rachel, Thanks so much for your comment! I'm so glad you enjoy my blog! Its nice to know tha people are out there reading it. :-)
Cora Beth, I KNOW! :-) My Grandma and Mom love quilting and do it for hours when they have time! haha, I'm not much of a seamstress, but I can recognize true talent and hard work! :-)
And I love it so much!