Sunday, October 18, 2009

A random post...

Hey everyone!
Wow, its hard to believe that I posted only a week ago! It seems like a LOT longer!
I'm still keeping really busy with work, school, and markets. This is just a short post to let you all know what I've been up to. Sorry, no pictures! :-(
This is just a rough draft of what I've been doing:
I have orchestra and piano lessons on Monday, and that always takes a big chunk out of the day. The rest of the day is spent preparing for market on Tuesday and putting together our 40-some CSA's.
I've been going to markets on every Tuesday and Saturday now since Lydia started school again and couldn't go on Tuesdays. So I'm in Bethesda all day Tuesday.
Wednesday is one of my favorite days because I just go to Carlisle and deliver CSA's, and go grocery shopping. :-) That's also our day when we put together our NGS (National Geographic Society) and JCC (Jewish Community Center) CSA's. That takes awhile since there are about 90 of them.
Last Thursday I was able to go to a friends house, and that was a lot of fun! It was nice to do something different! Most other Thursdays are spent helping my Dad pick apples, or doing chores outside.
Friday's are the "Prepare-for-market-tomorrow-day." Although that's been getting better since markets are soon over. And of course Saturday is market day.
This past Saturday was miserable since it was POURING and 35 degrees the whole day. Lydia and I braved the cold and did fairly well considering the weather.
Sundays are by far my favorite day, because of church and rest.
So that's what I've been up to all Spring, Summer and Fall. Except busier. :-)
Well, I'll be going now. Hopefully next time I write, it'll be something a little more interesting! :-)
Toodles!

2 comments:

Hartley Family Blog said...

Hi Virginia,
sounds like you've had a busy/good year.
I always enjoy looking at your blog. Sorry we don't comment more often. :(
Love ya,
Flynn

*~Virginia~* said...

Hi Flynn!!!!!
I love your blog as well!:-)
I talked to Stephanie the other day and she said you were all doing pretty good. How's school going for you? Good I hope!
Hey, I Love you too!:-)
~Virginia~