Monday, October 12, 2009

Tips in Cookie-making

As a warning to the wise, I just thought I'd let you know that the next time you are going to make Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, remember to put the sugar in!:-)
My last batch was sugar-free. I tricked Daniel into trying one by saying that they were REALLY good. He just sat there saying that they WERE great, practically choking, because he thought I actually thought they were good....
That was the first time I've done something like that for awhile...well, besides the time that I put Clorox in the milk instead of vinegar...:-D

3 comments:

Cora Beth said...

Thanks for the tip, Virginia!
And--I'll definitely try to remember not to use Clorox in my cooking! Wow! Did somebody actually eat it?

Elizabeth J. said...

Home-made cookies are the greatest ever!

*~Virginia~* said...

haha, thankfully i remembered before I put them in the oven! :-)