Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Day

Well, I didn't take any pictures of our Thanksgiving meal, but if I had...:-D
Thanksgiving is always a blast at my house, and this year was no different. We had quite a few people over, so we had to set up another dinner table in the family room. The meal was delicious, and I had a great time afterwards talking and playing some games with my family.
Here are just a few random pictures from our day.
Tamara and I

During Apples to Apples. :-DI LOVE that game!




Our family tradition every year is to sit down (after the meal and games) and watch "A Christmas Carol." The version with George C. Scott. Its a fun tradition and something I look forward to every year.


I thank God for so many things! I truly owe everything in my life to him alone!

No comments: