Thursday, September 15, 2011

College living...



Since being in this part of California, I think I'm becoming more blond! How exciting...haha.






Just thought I'd share a picture of my room. My camera has been acting really funny lately, so I haven't been taking many pictures at all. But this is half of my room. The top bunk is mine. :)


Lately, my classes have been going really well, and I've already passed four quizzes and done a bunch of homework.

I'm really excited about going home for my sisters wedding. It's coming up really soon (the 1st of October) and it's going to be GREAT!





Well, I am going to go do some studying for a quiz tomorrow and then go to dinner with some friends. :) Until later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad things are going well for you Virginia, and that your adjusting well to the new college!
See you in a couple of weeks!
In Christ,
Desirae Clopper
Job 23:10

*~Virginia~* said...

THanks Desirae!