Saturday, September 17, 2011

The desert...and my college

College food is great and everything, but sometimes, its nice to just go out. :) I went out to dinner the other day with some of my new friends. I was glad that Leslie and Kaley wanted to go out to eat, since the dining hall was serving burritos and I do not like those beans inside burritos. :)

Anyway, we had a ton of fun...

I was taking some random pictures of Leslie, navigating through roadwork...






I managed to get this blurry picture of the campus from a distance.




Yes, I am out in the middle of the desert.





It really is beautiful out here, even though it's not like home. In the evening when the sun sets, everything glows red/orange from the setting sun. Its quite a sight to see. Hopefully in the future I can catch a better shot of it.





No comments: