Monday, June 11, 2012

It's a BOY!

I am SOOOOOO excited!  I'm going to be an aunt again!  Lydia and Mark are having a baby and I was able to go to one of her ultrasounds with her last wednesday. 

Just look at that little guy...



He was verrry hyper during the ultrasound and wouldn't stay still.  He was so cute and I can't wait for him to be born in November. 

I think this picture is absolutely adorable.  Life is an amazing thing...




I always take as many pictures as I can, so I told Lydia she had to hold her stomach in this one...



In the waiting room...



I'm SO EXCITED TO BE AN AUNT!!!!  I won't say the name Mark and Lydia have chosen yet.  I want that to be a surprise in November.  

I'm a happy camper right about now.  :D

1 comment:

Cora Beth said...

Congratulations, Auntie!!!! ;) I think the picture of his little hand is the most precious thing I've seen today! So happy for you...