Thursday, June 28, 2012

Vacation Bible School Week

My church had VBS last week and it went sooo well!  It's always a slightly stressful week trying to have everything just right and going out knocking on doors every night inviting kids to church.  But every year without fail, all the work pays off and then some. 

This is me, the first night, as a cowgirl.  :)  Our Bible school theme was Pioneers and Prairie Dogs.



This is the teen class on the first night.  


This was taken on the second night.  This is the age group from 6-12.


I was in charge of what went on on stage during the first half hour.  This is a picture of me explaining who the offering was going to.  We are sending all of the pennies and nickels to Tibet to our Missionaries.

 

This is me, talking with the team captains before the kids came to give their pennies.




Mr. Dale and Timmy, pumping up their team!

 

Oliver and Mr. Dan, doing the same.



Me, talking with the puppet



The boys team, playing a game outside.


Well, that's just about it.  I wasn't able to get many pictures since I was working onstage, but just believe me when I say "It was AWESOME!"

Until next year...:)

No comments: