Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Meet the new Meteorologist!

Forget checking the weather online to see if it'll rain!  We have a new budding meteorologist in the Keckler family. 




Meet Homer~~~~


I recently found out that whenever it is getting ready to rain, Homer will tell me.  He will NOT LEAVE MY SIDE when it's getting ready to rain. 

The other day I was picking peas for about an hour when Homer came out, panting.  He plopped down beside me and would NOT leave.  Even though it was beautiful and sunny out, I knew it would probably soon rain.  I was able to get back to the house in time to close the shed up and the house windows RIGHT before it started POURING.   







If only Homer were a human...he would make a boatload of cash from being a meteorologist...and hey, he'd always be right too!

No comments: