Friday, January 18, 2013

Ice Skating and goofing off

 
We went ice skating the other day with a large group of friends.  It was really fun and I was able to snap a couple of shots.  I didn't get any of Daniel of Oliver falling, but they did....:) 
 
Me and Mark
 

I think this was the first attempt at doing a whip


Mark and Lydia

 
Martha and Daniel

 
Me, Sarah and Martha went to pick up a piece of equipment at a tractor dealership a few weeks ago.  We had fun on the ride, and I insisted on taking pictures. 
 
 





 
Of course, I posed with Daniels truck.  I actually drove it to the dealership.  He still doesn't know.  :)

 
Anyway, it is always good to hang out with family and just have a good time with them.  I only have one more week being home before I go back to California....I'll be enjoying the days I have!


No comments: