Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Safe and sound

Well, I made it to California safe and sound.  The trip was pretty uneventful, I met up with several other fellow college students in the Chicago O'Hare airport and we all flew together into Los Angeles.  My first sight, upon arriving in Los Angeles, was an older man, sleeping on the sidewalk...very typical of LA.  :) 
 
I suppose you shouldn't judge the whole city on just one drunk man.  But still, it was a sight to see. 
 
Two days after arriving at the college, I've finished registering for classes and unpacking all of my things.  This week will, for the most part, be relaxing and just getting into the routine of school again.  My classes start on Thursday. 
 
After a long day of doing very little, eating very much and missing home, I think I will turn in for the night.  Tomorrow is going to be a new day!  :)

2 comments:

Rachel Zupke said...

I was just in the LAX airport! How far are you from the airport? It would be fun to see you!
Love ya,
Rachel Zupke

*~Virginia~* said...

Oh my word, that would be awesome! I live only and hour and half away from LAX! :) In Lancaster, cA. :)